Rat Genotyping Service
Genetically modified rats have been as model of many human diseases. Thus the proper identification of these transgenic animals is a critical issue for you and your team. However, routine genotyping experiments could be time-consuming and tedious. Fortunately, we are here to help. Creative Animodel provides one of the most comprehensive, affordable and fast rat genotyping service. With our genotyping service, you could free yourself from genotyping work with a relatively low cost and accelerate the speed to achieve your research goals.
At Creative Animodel, our great scientists and experts have more 10 years’ experience in genotyping and have genotyped more than 10,000 samples. Their experience and attitude ensures the quality, speed and accuracy of our service. Creative Animodel offers you the reliable service at a very competitive rate among all the companies that offer genotyping service. Under the premise of quality assurance, we provide the result to you in a limit time. A detailed report with the gel image will be delivered within 24 to 72 hours after we receive your samples.
● Strain. We perform genotyping service for knock-out, knock-in, knock-down or any other genetically modified rat strains. For any specific strain or specific genotyping demands that are not in our regular service list, we will work side-by-side with you to meet all your specific aims.
● Sample collection. At Creative Animodel, we provide our clients the best customized service at your convenience. Ideally, rat should be 10-21 days old. At this age, the yield of DNA is highest. We accept following tissue samples of your animals:
- √ Tail Biopsy
- √ Ear Punch
- √ Hair Sample
- √ Blood Sample
● Primer. You can provide us your PCR primer with the positive and negative controls. Or we could help you to design an assay.
● Genotyping. Our experienced experts would extract high quality genomic DNA and two genotyping experiments were performed.
- √ Real-time PCR assay with qualitative data read-out.
- √ Gel based PCR and gel electrophoresis.
● Results and analysis. A report containing the qualitative result and gel image will be delivered to our customer in 24 to 72 hours.
Rat is a commonly used species in neurological and pharmacological research. As a model of human disease, rat offers many advantages over the mouse and other organisms. Recently, various genetically modified rat has been developed and used for clinical research. Genotyping of these genetically modified animals is a necessary routine experiment, but sometimes it could be tedious and time-consuming. We understand the problem, and thus we offer you a fast, budget and reliable genotyping service. Creative Animodel has experienced experts and scientists, and we are dedicated to provide the best rat genotyping service with highest quality and at lowest cost.