Pharmacodynamics is the study of the relationship between the concentration of a drug and the response obtained in the study systems. It describes the pharmacological effect of analyzed drug. Creative Animodel
's aim is to support pre-clinical drug development (for example, investigational new drug) as well as providing bioanalytical and consultation services to industry.
Cell based in vitro pharmacodynamics
Cell based in vitro models can be applied to address pharmacodynamic and pharmacokinetic of biological drug products in early development. Creative Animodel offers customized cell based in-vitro bioanalytics, safety and efficiency testing and individual solutions.
Organ Bath Experiments
The development of a suitable in vitro pharmacodynamic screening technique in Creative Animodel could contribute to rapid identification of pharmacokinetic–pharmacodynamic profiling of the bioactive components.
In drug discovery, in vitro
models using tissue/organ baths that define both the efficacy and potency at a defined target, as well as the selectivity of a molecule are crucial in the characterization of such new therapeutic molecules.
provides researchers with convenient biological models that are independent of the systemic influences of in vivo
preparations. The experiments can generally be run in groups of 2, 4, 8 or more sample preparations, thereby enabling a high throughput in most laboratories.
Tissues or organs have been isolated for these studies include:
• Cardiovascular: Aorta rings; Heart tissue (papillary muscle, left ventricles);Arteries (mesenteric arteries);
• Gastrointestinal: Ileum; Colon; Gastric antral muscle; Sphincter;
• Respiratory: Tracheal rings; Phrenic diaphragm; Pulmonary arterial smooth muscle; Lung parenchyma;
Animal model pharmacodynamics
• Skeletal Muscle: Soleus; Gastrocnemius;
• Other isolated tissue preparations include adipose tissue, urinary bladder, penile muscle strips and
While in vitro
experiments guide new chemical syntheses and are essential to understand drug action and disposition, in vivo
characterizations provide unique insight into complex biological systems that control concentrations at the site of action and pharmacologic response.
We provide comprehensive, data-driven efficacy testing in a wide range of model areas:
• Central Nervous System Models
• Metabolic Disease Models
• Oncology Models
• Metabolism & Regulation
• Immunology & Inflammation
Creative Animodel provides support of the experimental design and reporting of pharmacodynamics analyses, in addition to biomarker quality control and statistical analysis.
• Design of Biomarker Study
• Generation of the Biomarker Statistical Analysis Plan
• Quality Control of Biomarker Data
• Implement Statistical Analysis Plan
• Generation of Biomarker Report
• On-Demand Post-Hoc Analyses
Ceative Animodel will work closely with you to ensure that any custom protocols are executed to your exact specifications, and have documented success in implementing conventional protocols and adapting the latest procedures from the literature.
Our customer service representatives are available 24 hours a day, from Monday to Sunday.