Creative Animodel offers a broad suite of services for the studies of both normal and abnormal hematopoiesis in animals and human. Our relevant service platform helps to monitor animal health, study clinical pathology and gene therapy in animal models, as well as test hemotoxicity using CFC assays.
Clinical pathology services:
A series of clinical pathology laboratory services are available in Creative Animodel to support animal models which are applied for drug discovery and preclinical studies. Our specialists have in-depth understanding of both animal and human hematology, coagulation and urinalysis to ensure expert reports of our studies.
● Standard platform:
・Hematology and coagulation
・Bone marrow evaluation
● Specialized platform:
・Assay or method development and validation
Animal health monitoring:
We perform preclinical animal testing which are showing in the following to monitor the state of animal health within several species including pig, horse, sheep, dog, NHP and various strains of rat and mouse.
● Blood assays (including WBC, RBC, Hb, Hct, MCV, MCH, MCHC, RDW, PLT, MVP, LYN and LYP data)
● Compound testing
● Hematologic toxicities
Cell and gene therapy preclinical services:
Endpoint analysis of animals for cell and gene therapy preclinical studies includes the following but is not limited to:
● Replication-competent virus detection
● Deep sequencing
● High-throughput bioanalysis
● Biomarker analysis
Pharmaceutical conjoint analysis:
We provide conjoint analysis of the following to evaluate the attributes of drugs in animals.
● Route of administration
Colony forming cell (CFC) assays:
CFC assays can recapitulate the in vivo process of hematopoiesis. They serve as a gold standard for the evaluation of hematotoxicity for drugs in development, including small molecule compounds and biologics. Creative Animodel provides two categories of CFC assays which are:
● Hematopoietic stem cell (HSC)/hematopoietic progenitor cell (HPC) assays
● Mesenchymal stem cell (MSC) assays
Advantages of Creative Animodel:
● We have registered and inspected in FDA/EMA.
● We equip with sophisticated instruments for advanced technologies.
● All our operations can meet the current standards of GLP and GCP.
● We have rich experience in interpretation of data.
● We provide regulatory document to support our studies and investigation.
We also offer specifically tailored designs for individual studies to meet different development goals and to facilitate world-wide regulatory approval. To Learn more about our service platform of preclinical studies for human hematopoiesis, please click below:
Animal Health Monitoring
Clinical Pathology Services
Cell and Gene Therapy Preclinical Analysis
Pharmaceutical Conjoint Analysis