Pharmacokinetic PK Services & Drug Metabolism
Translational Research will be involved in the design and execution of in vivo PK/ADME
studies and the evaluation of clinical pharmacokinetic data to support the development of Creative Animodel
conducts typical pharmacokinetic (PK) study which involves administering a fixed amount of the drug (the dose) to the subject (various animals) and at various times post dose, samples of an easily accessible tissue (usually blood/plasma) are drawn and collected for analysis of the drug and its metabolite concentrations.
Duties and responsibilities will include：
• Evaluating compounds in various formulations, both solution as well as suspension dosing in various species.
• Studying correlative aspects between the in vitro and in vivo metabolism of analogs to increase throughput and help lower cost.
• Dose escalation studies in rats or dogs with the potential for follow up in the 7- and 28-day tox studies in rats/dogs that would help plan for Phase I and in some cases Phase II clinical trials.
• Cassette (n-in-1) PK for early discovery compound screening and decision prioritization
• Drug distribution in tissue/organ and body fluid and determination of blood and brain ratio for brain penetration
• Metabolic kinetics with active metabolites
• PK analysis using WinNonlin
In order to provide a significant enhancement in speed and efficiency it becomes highly beneficial in Creative Animodel
to conduct both the in vivo
PK quantification and identification of the major metabolites on a single instrument platform. Creative Animodel
provides our customers fast turnaround and close management of pharmacokinetics projects. Contact us to learn more.
Our customer service representatives are available 24 hours a day, from Monday to Sunday.
* For research use only. Not intended for any clinical use.