Inhalation of contaminants /chemicals in the form of gases, vapors and aerosols is one of the major contributor to human health problems, it causes a wide range of adverse health effects to human, this adverse effects ranging from simple irritation to morbidity. Animal-based assays have been extensively used to study the potential toxicity of the vast number of chemicals and inhaled materials.
Creative Animodel provides inhalation toxicology services to the pharmaceutical, biotechnology, chemical, agrochemical and consumer products industries. We have a knowledgeable and experienced team of toxicologists, with our modern inhalation laboratory facilities with custom-designed apparatus, we are capable of offering a variety of inhalation toxicology studies in multiple animal species. Studies are conducted in relevant animal models and in accordance with international inhalation toxicity testing guidelines, such as FDA, EPA, OECD and guidelines from other regulatory agencies.
• Reproductive inhalation
• Immunologic sensitization via inhalation
• Anti-asthmatic efficacy
• Neonatal inhalation
• Acute to chronic toxicity, plus carcinogenicity
• Nose-only, oronasal and head-only
• Radiolabeled aerosol studies
• Metered dose inhalers (MDIs)
• Dry powder inhalers (DPIs)
• Emulsion sprays
• Vapors and gases
ROUTES OF ADMINISTRATION
• Nose only or whole body inhalation exposure (rodents)
• Oronasal inhalation exposure (large animals)
• Nasal dosing
• Intratracheal administration
• Extensive knowledge and experience in aerosol science and inhalation exposure
• State-of-the-art technologies to generate powder, liquid or vapor atmospheres
• Experience with complex test samples: powders, fibers, nanoparticles and nanofibers
• Personalized program design to meet your specific needs including non-standard and customized studies
Creative Animodel has extensive experience in testing the inhalation toxicity of a broad range of small molecules, therapeutics and chemicals. The updated equipment allows various exposure atmospheres of gases and aerosols to be generated, therefore a complete spectrum of standard inhalation toxicology studies as well as custom solutions are available at Creative Animodel to address unique problems. If you need pre-clinical inhalation toxicology testing for your compound approval or to quantify exposure risks for an industrial chemical, Creative Animodel offers accurate answers and expert problem solving.