Creative Animodel offers a complete range of preclinical laboratory services for novel drug screening. Our services can support establishing animal models, DMPK analysis, safety evaluation and toxicity testing, and experimental subjects involve cell, tissue, and animal, covering in vivo and in vitro. As for cell services, we provide comprehensive tests, such as viability, proliferation, angiogenesis etc. to meet your needs for specific research requirements or drug safety studies.
An Overview of Angiogenesis
Angiogenesis Studies at Creative Animodel
Angiogenesis tests are an essential part of normal developmental processes and numerous pathologies, but one of the problems faced by angiogenesis researchers has been the difficulty of choosing a proper suitable method to detect the effects of regulators. At Creative Animodel, our experienced experts will choose the most suitable approach and help design the proper plan for your research.
Services we provided but not limited to:
• Chorioallantoic Membrane (CAM) Assay
• Tube Formation Assay
• Co-Culture Angiogenesis Assay
• Matrigel Plug Assay
• Platelet Activation Assay
• In Vivo Angiogenesis Assays
Creative Animodel has the capacity of innovative study designs, optimal facilities, and strong regulatory intelligence, all of which guarantee our clients can get high-quality results with lower cost and less time. Our ability of angiogenesis research will allow you to target address the main objectives with lower investment. Please contact us for further support in the development of your drug.
1. Auerbach, R.; et al. Angiogenesis assays: a critical overview. Clinical chemistry. 2003,49(1), 32-40.
2. Carmeliet, P. Angiogenesis in life, disease and medicine. Nature. 2005,438(7070), 932-936.
3. Aranda, E.; et al. A semi-quantitative assay to screen for angiogenic compounds and compounds with angiogenic potential using the EA. hy926 endothelial cell line. Biological research.2009, 42(3), 377-389.
What are your specific needs?
Let our scientists get back to you.