Cell Viability and Proliferation
Creative Animodel is a global contract research organization (CRO), specialized in providing a comprehensive portfolio of high quality in vitro pharmacological assays to accelerate drug research and development. With standard and custom assays, we focus on offering our global clients high-quality and reproducible data, as well as flexible solutions with a fast turnaround time.
The determination of cell viability and proliferation is important in fields involving cell-relevant studies. The cell viability is to assess how healthy the cells are, which is necessarily evaluated prior to any cell-based study. And the quantification of cellular proliferation is used to determine optimal culture conditions, as well as to investigate the cytotoxic effect mediated by the treatment of choice. We provide both sulforhodamine B (SRB) assay in an efficient manner, and MTT assay in a high-throughput and sensitive manner for the evaluation of cell viability and proliferation.
Our Cell Viability and Proliferation Assays
• Sensitive and accurate outcomes
• High-throughput screening
• Fast turnaround time
• Comprehensive data reports
• Flexible solutions based on the customer’s cell type and requirements
Creative Animodel has spent decades of efforts in providing specialty pharmacology services in human diseases. With our experienced scientists and automation platforms, we have strong expertise in offering both standard and custom in vitro pharmacological assessments to assist your project in the best chance of success in in vivo testing.
1. Orellana, E.A.; Kasinski, A.L. Sulforhodamine B (SRB) assay in cell culture to investigate cell proliferation. Bio-protocol, 2016, 6(21).
2. Ran, Chen. MTT assay of cell numbers after drug/toxin treatment. Bio-protocol, 2011, 1(7).